Getting a Headache Dealing with the Van Nuys Courthouse GC Services?
Perhaps you are dealing with the headache of a collections agency called GC Services in the Van Nuys courthouse, and are experiencing:
- a hold on your driver’s license
- a ridiculous increase of your traffic ticket fine
- conflicting stories
It’s a common story that I’ve heard as a failure to appear attorney, and it’s a story common amongst my clients throughout LA County.
Understanding Van Nuys Courthouse GC Services
Contrary to what the Van Nuys courthouse GC Services will tell you, you don’t HAVE to pay them. In fact, it’s beneficial not to pay GC Services if you don’t have to. It is GC Services’ job to collect money from you on behalf of the court, and they will do all they can to get your money, whether or not it’s in your best interest.
The truth is:
- you don’t have to pay GC Services to clear your license in most cases (as long as you have a failure to appear instead of a failure to pay)
- paying GC Services will result in a point on your DMV record if your ticket is a moving violation, which will make your insurance rates drastically increase
- paying GC Services will result in a misdemeanor failure to appear on your criminal record
- when you pay GC Services, you’ll pay substantially more money than hiring me to handle your case in court for you
Get Help with the Van Nuys Courthouse GC Services
As an attorney who deals almost exclusively with clients who have traffic tickets in collections, I’ve been dealing with GC Services on behalf of my clients for nearly 5 years. The difficulty when your traffic ticket goes to collections is that you have so many conflicting stories, and you’ll be dealing with several different agencies:
- the court
- GC Services, and
- the DMV
Each of these agencies is concerned with their own interest. However, as your attorney, it’s my job to be concerned with what’s in YOUR best interest. For help with your traffic ticket and dealing with the Van Nuys courthouse GC Services, call me for a free phone consultation at 888-250-8450, or use the Contact Form below.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]