Whether you should hire a traffic ticket attorney on your traffic ticket depends on your specific circumstances.
There are a few reasons why hiring an attorney makes sense:
1) You failed to appear at your initial court hearing, or failed to pay your traffic ticket by the due date at the bottom of your citation.
2) You reside outside of California but need to appear in traffic court to handle your situation.
3) Your time is worth more than the cost of an attorney to handle the ticket for you.
4) You are not traffic school eligible.
5) You are a commercial driver.
6) You have a valid defense to your traffic ticket.
7) A combination of one or more of the above reasons.
Other factors may apply to your situation such that hiring a traffic ticket attorney is the best action in your situation.
My name is Attorney Paul Denni, and I handle traffic ticket cases in Los Angeles County. If you’d like an honest assessment of your case and your situation to help determine whether an attorney is right for your specific situation, you can reach me for a free consultation here: