Ticket in Metropolitan Courthouse?
If you received a traffic ticket or a criminal case out of the Metropolitan (“Metro”) Court, there are several issues you may be facing:
- getting a point on your DMV record;
- dealing with GC Services;
- getting a conviction on your criminal record;
- needing an expungement.
GC Services in Metropolitan Courthouse
If you failed to appear on a traffic ticket, you will be dealing with GC Services. They are a collections agency and are usually not straightforward with you about your true rights.
In most cases:
- don’t have to pay GC Services to get your license back;
- can save a lot of money by hiring us to take care of the ticket for you;
- can keep a point off of your DMV record by having us handle your case in court;
- you will get a misdemeanor failure to appear charge on your criminal record if you pay GC Services.
Don’t pay GC Services if you don’t have to; call us instead at 888-250-8450.
Expungement in Metropolitan Courthouse
If you have a misdemeanor or felony conviction on your criminal record out of Metropolitan Court, you may be eligible for an expungement.
An expungement has the benefit of clearing your criminal record and can help you with future employment opportunities. For help with an expungement for conviction you received in Metro Court, you can contact Attorney Paul Denni for a free consultation at 888-250-8450.
Where is Metropolitan Courthouse?
Metro court is located in Downtown Los Angeles; the address is 1945 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007.
Get Help from an Attorney in Metropolitan Courthouse
Attorney Paul Denni is a traffic defense and record clearing lawyer and has handled hundreds of cases in Metro Court. To get help from an experienced traffic defense and record clearing attorney, call Paul Denni for a free consultation at 888-250-8450.