Who is GC Services?
GC Services is a collection agency that collects on unpaid traffic tickets. They are NOT the court; they work for the court to collect money from you. If you have a case with GC Services you should call us before paying them. We are a traffic defense law firm and may be able to help you save a lot of money under what GC Services wants. Call us at 888-250-8450.
Is GC Services on My Side?
GC Services is not on your side. They don’t care what you were charged with, or what the consequences of paying them will be on your criminal record and your DMV record. GC Services has only one goal: to collect money from you. They will not advise you of your legal rights and they will not tell you about the adverse consequences of paying them. In fact, we’ve had clients inform us that GC Services will flat out lie about your options in order to get you to pay them. To find out your true options, call us first at 888-250-8450.
Should I Pay GC Services to Get My License Back?
Whether you should pay GC Services depends on a couple of different circumstances:
- Do you have a failure to appear, rather than a failure to pay? If you have a failure to appear, you haven’t seen the judge yet and don’t have to pay GC Services. With a failure to pay, you’ve already had your day in court and can’t get another court date.
- Is your ticket older than 5 years old? If so, even if your unpaid traffic ticket was once holding your license, the hold drops off once the ticket is 5 years old and you can get your license reinstated.
If you are unclear whether you need help, we can help you sort things out. Call us at 888-250-8450.
Why is it Better to Pay an Attorney Than GC Services?
If you don’t have to pay GC Services, you shouldn’t. There are only a couple of situations where you have to pay GC Services, depending on what your goals are. In most cases it’s better to hire an attorney for the following reasons:
- in most cases, you don’t have to pay GC Services to get your license back;
- if you pay GC Services, you will get a misdemeanor VC 40508 charge on your criminal record;
- if you pay GC Services, and your ticket is a moving violation, you’ll automatically get one or more points on your DMV record, which will increase your insurance rates;
- if you pay GC Services, you are paying the maximum amounts on all charges, with no opportunity to get charges dismissed, corrected, or reduced.
We handle GC Services cases in Los Angeles County. Call us for help at 888-250-8450.
Get Help from a GC Services Attorney
We are a traffic defense law firm serving all of Southern California, and handle GC Services cases in LA County. You can view our Victories Page here. For help with your GC Services case, you can reach us in the Contact Form to the right or call us at 888-250-8450.