GC Services Hill Street Court Bothering You?
If you have a traffic ticket in the GC Services Hill Street Court (also called the Metropolitan Court in Los Angeles County), you:
- probably have an unpaid traffic ticket;
- probably have received harassing phone calls from GC Services;
- may have been notified by the DMV your license is/ will become suspended;
- are confused about where to go next.
Who is GC Services Hill Street Court?
GC Services Hill Street Court is Not the Court
GC Services is not the court. GC Services is a collections agency that has a little window inside the Metropolitan courthouse on Hill Street. This is the window you go to when you want to pay GC Services. But don’t pay GC Services until you’ve read more.
GC Services Hill Street Court Will Try and Screw You
Usually GC Services will tell you things such as:
- “You can’t get a court date.”
- “You have to pay us.”
- “You have to pay all of your unpaid tickets to keep your license.”
- “We will make your life easier, just pay us.”
However, most of what GC Services tells you couldn’t be farther from the truth. In actuality:
- You don’t have to pay GC Services in most cases to get your license back.
- You can still get a court date and getter better results in court.
- If your tickets are older than 5 years old, you don’t have to pay them to get your license back.
There are many other things GC Services may be telling you that are completely not true, or perhaps only a half truth. If you’d like a free consultation from an experienced traffic defense attorney, give me a call at the number below.
GC Services Hill Street Court Help
As a traffic defense attorney, I’ve been dealing with GC Services in Hill Street court for four years. If you haven’t seen a judge yet on your traffic ticket, I can get you better results in court than if you paid GC Services.
For a free consultation and help fighting your unpaid tickets, call me (Attorney Paul Denni) at 888-250-8450, or use the contact form below.
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]