When you fail to appear on a traffic ticket in a Los Angeles courthouse, you may be finding out that what was once a harmless ticket has now turned in to something much more problematic.
When you fail to appear in LA County on a traffic ticket:
- your case is sent to the collection agency GC Services;
- a hold will be placed on your driver’s license;
- your fees will go up substantially;
- you will be charged with a misdemeanor failure to appear charge.
We have handled hundreds of cases in Beverly Hills courthouse. For help with your Beverly Hills traffic ticket, you can reach Attorney Paul J. Denni for a free consultation at 888-250-8450.
What Can I Do About a Beverly Hills Traffic Ticket Failure to Appear?
The last thing you want to do if you have a Beverly Hills traffic ticket is pay GC Services. In most case you don’t have to pay GC Services, despite what they will tell you.
We have helped many get far better results in court than they would have by paying GC Services. If you pay GC Services, you:
- often pay 3-4 times more than you need to;
- will get a misdemeanor on your criminal record for failing to appear;
- will get a point on your DMV record if you were charged with a moving violation.
Get Help in Beverly Hills With Your Traffic Ticket
Attorney Paul J. Denni has purposely focused his law firm on two main areas:
- traffic defense (Southern California only); and
- criminal record clearing (statewide in California).
By focusing on only these specific areas of law, Mr. Denni is able to learn these areas of law better than most attorneys. For help, call us at 888-250-8450 or use the Contact Form to the right.