Failure to Appear on West Covina Traffic Ticket, What Now?
If you failed to appear on a traffic ticket in West Covina, you now have to deal with some consequences in addition to the underlying ticket:
- being hassled by GC Services;
- getting a hold placed on your driver’s license;
- a potential driver’s license suspension if you don’t act fast enough;
- substantially increased fines.
I am a traffic defense attorney and have handled hundreds of traffic cases in West Covina Courthouse. For help, call us at 888-250-8450.
Who is GC Services in West Covina?
GC Services collects for West Covina court for unpaid traffic tickets. You don’t want to pay GC Services if you don’t have to, because of the negative consequences:
- you’ll pay higher fines than necessary;
- you’ll get a misdemeanor VC 40508 failure to appear charge on your criminal record;
- if the underlying citation is a moving violation, you’ll get a point on your DMV record;
- you may pay for tickets that are unnecessary to get your license back.
You only have to pay GC Services if you have a failure to pay vs. failure to appear, and if the ticket isn’t 5 years old yet. For a free phone consultation, call me at 888-250-8450.
West Covina Traffic Defense Firm
I handle tickets throughout Southern California and am regularly in the West Covina courthouse. We can help you get your driver’s license back, and resolve your case in court for you to save you the high fines that GC Services wants.
Also, we can help prevent any damage to your criminal record that would result from being convicted of a moving violation. If you get a point on your DMV record, your insurance rates could increase substantially.
You can reach me for a free consultation by phone at 888-250-8450, or use the contact form below.