GC Services Traffic Problems: Why is GC Services Harassing me?
You may have received harassing phone calls or letters from GC Services, informing you of a hold on your driver’s license, as well as exorbitant fines.
That’s because GC Services is a collections agency who contracts with the Los Angeles Superior Court (as well as other courts) to collect money from you on unpaid traffic tickets.
Here is a list of all the bad things that will happen if you pay GC Services:
- you will get a misdemeanor failure to appear on your criminal record;
- you will pay excessive amounts of money;
- it is hard to get a straight or consistent answer from anyone at GC Services;
- you will get a point on your DMV record (which could make your insurance rates go up) if your ticket was a moving violation;
- you will give up your legal rights.
For a free consultation with Attorney Paul J. Denni to learn about less expensive, less harmful, and less frustrating ways to deal with your unpaid traffic ticket, call Mr. Denni for help at 888-250-8450.
Do I Have to Pay GC Services or is There Another Way?
In most cases, you don’t have to pay GC Services to release the hold from your driver’s license, or to resolve your ticket.
Sometimes, the only option to get your license back is to pay GC Services, and this is because you’ve already seen the judge. However, if you have not seen the judge yet, you shouldn’t pay GC Services. You are entitled to a court date and a hearing before a judge if you haven’t had this opportunity yet.
Attorney Paul J. Denni can handle your case in court for you, and more cost effectively than paying GC Services. Call us at 888-250-8450 for help. You can also fill out the Contact Form to the right and we will contact you shortly.