Should I Call the GC Services Phone Number?
If you received a threatening letter from GC Services telling you to call them, BE CAREFUL!
GC Services may have told you:
- you must pay them if you want to get your license back;
- you can’t get a court date, all you can do is pay them;
- you have to act now or you will lose a special opportunity to pay less.
Most of what GC Services will tell you is complete nonsense – they are a collections agency who wants your money, and who isn’t concerned about your legal rights or what is in your best interest. Often, they will flat out lie to you.
Attorney Paul J. Denni has handled hundreds of GC Services cases for his clients, and gotten them far better results than paying GC Services. You can reach attorney Paul Denni for a free consultation at 888-250-8450.
What Do I Do if I Have a Ticket With GC Services?
If you failed to appear on a traffic ticket with GC Services, in most cases we can do all of the following:
- help you get you your driver’s license back;
- get your fines dismissed or reduced in court;
- keep points off of your DMV record (in the case where you were charged with a moving violation);
- keep a misdemeanor from going on your criminal record for a VC 40508 failure to appear;
- make all appearances in court for you so you don’t have to.
The one time we cannot help, is if you’ve already seen the judge and were convicted of the offense, but you did not pay your fines on time. This is called a “failure to pay” and since you’ve already had your day in court, we can no longer assist you.
But if you have a failure to appear with GC Services, call Attorney Paul Denni for help at 888-250-8450, or use the Contact Form on this page to contact us for help. We look forward to assisting you.