GC Services is a huge collections agency that collects on unpaid traffic tickets in Los Angeles. You may have received letters, emails, or phone calls from GC Services trying to get you to pay exorbitant fees for your unpaid traffic ticket in Los Angeles.
Should I Pay GC Services Los Angeles?
There are a lot of factors you want to consider before paying GC Services on a ticket that you have failed to appear on in Los Angeles county. The reason is because:
- paying GC Services may adversely affect your DMV record (if the ticket was a moving violation you’ll get points on your DMV record that will cause your insurance rates to go up)
- paying GC Services may adversely affect your criminal record (the VC 40508 failure to appear charge is a misdemeanor that that will go on your criminal record if you pay GC Services)
- paying GC Services means you may pay 4-5 times the amount of the original ticket
Can an Attorney Help with GC Services Los Angeles?
As a Los Angeles traffic ticket attorney, I can get you much better results in court because we have an opportunity to:
- set your case for trial to get your entire case dismissed
- talk to the officer about your case
- talk to the judge about your case
- get your driver’s license clear, even before the entire case is resolved
- keep points off of your DMV record
- get your fines completely dismissed or reduced significantly
- get your failure to appear charge dismissed or at least reduced to an infraction to keep it off of your criminal record
…and the list goes on. You can call me for help at 888-250-8450 or use the Contact Form below.
Do I Have to Pay GC Services Los Angeles to Get My License Back?
You do not have to pay GC Services Los Angeles to get your license back. I’ve had several clients who have paid GC Services and they STILL don’t release the hold from your driver’s license. When we fight your case in court, we ensure the court clears the hold from your driver’s license.
I am here to help, you can call me at 888-250-8450 or use the contact from below.