Do You Have a Traffic Ticket with GC Services Long Beach Court?
If you have a traffic ticket in GC Services Long Beach court, it’s because you have one or more traffic tickets in collections. When your traffic ticket goes to collections, all sorts of problems can arise:
- you’ll be charged with a VC 40508 failure to appear as a MISDEMEANOR;
- a hold will be placed on your driver’s license, which will turn into a VC 14601.1 charge if you do nothing about it;
- your fines will drastically increase!
As a failure to appear attorney, I can help you get your ticket out of collections and reduce these negative consequences for you. Just reach out to me using my contact information below.
What Happens When You Pay GC Services Long Beach Court?
When you pay GC Services, this is what will happen:
- Your criminal record. You’ll get a misdemeanor failure to appear charge on your criminal record. This can be avoided when I handle your case for you in traffic court, because the failure to appear charge is reduced to an infraction and stays off of your criminal record (or sometimes I get the entire charge dismissed!).
- Your fines will be substantially higher. When you pay GC Services in Long Beach Court, you’re paying for everything at its worst and at its maximum, with no opportunity to get fees reduced or charges dismissed. Even after my rate to be your attorney, I usually save my clients a ton of money under what GC Services wants.
- Your DMV record will be affected. If your traffic ticket involves one or more moving violations, you will get one or more points on your DMV record when you pay collections. These points can stay off of your record when I fight your case in court, if I get your case dismissed, amended, or get you traffic school (these options are NOT available to you when you pay GC Services!).
Get Help with GC Services Long Beach Court
As a Los Angeles traffic ticket attorney, I can help you when you’re ticket is in collections, as long as you haven’t seen the judge yet (aka, you haven’t had your day in court yet). You can reach me (Attorney Paul Denni) for a free consultation at 888-250-8450, or use the contact form below.