What Happens if I Failed to Appear on a Chatsworth Traffic Ticket?
Many Los Angeles area drivers get traffic tickets, and for one reason or another, fail to take care of it. If this is you, you are probably dealing with the following consequences:
- a hold is placed on your driver’s license, which turns into a suspension;
- you may be getting harassing emails and/ or phone calls from the collections agency GC Services;
- the price of your traffic ticket has gone up substantially;
- you have a huge headache from dealing with this mess.
Paul J. Denni is an attorney who has handled hundreds of Los Angeles area traffic tickets, including tickets at the Chatsworth courthouse. You can reach him for help with your case, or you can call him for a free consultation at 888-250-8450.
What Are My Options on a Chatsworth Traffic Ticket with a Failure to Appear?
Most people, when dealing with a failure to appear on a traffic ticket, are concerned with getting their license back. GC Services will tell you that all you can do is pay them, and you must do it NOW if you want your license back.
This couldn’t be farther from the truth – you can still get your license back and get a court date. This is one of the many things a lawyer can help you accomplish.
Is it Worth it to Hire an Attorney on a Chatsworth Failure to Appear?
It’s true that you don’t need a lawyer to handle your traffic ticket, just like you don’t need a dentist to pull your tooth for you or a mechanic to change the oil in your car. However, some of the benefits of hiring Attorney Paul Denni to handle your case for you include:
- he is skilled at talking to GC Services on your behalf, so you don’t have to put up with their nonsense, runaround, and half-truths;
- he can get your license back for you, without you paying GC Services;
- he can help get your case dismissed or fines reduced in court.
Every situation is unique, so the best way to know whether Mr. Denni can help is to call him for a free phone consultation at 888-250-8450.